Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 3 - Level 1

So I did Day 3 of the Shred this morning! I'm still on Level 1.

I usually get up at 5am, but my phone died in the middle of the night and my alarm never went off! Luckily, I naturally woke up at 5:30am, so I was still able to do the Shred, but didn't have time to go for my 30 minute run. I was bummed and feel guilty that I couldn't run, but at least I was still able to do the Shred!

Currently, I'm using 3 pound weights with the Shred, but I'm thinking about upping it to my 5 pound weights. It's definitely challenging with the 3 pound weights, but I feel like I could probably handle more of a challenge to get more out of the workout. I think tomorrow (Day 4 of Level 1), I will try my 5 pound weights. I know I'm going to want to die during the workout with 5 pounders, but I think I need the challenge! Can't wait!

(Is it scary that I actually look forward to doing the Shred?! Is something wrong with me? Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment